maanantai 16. huhtikuuta 2012

You Are What You Know

I think that the title is absolutely the truth. The things that I have learned in my life, have made me the way I am today. People get their education, because they want to learn new things, so that they could be the best that they can and to be able to pass on their knowing to their future generations. The more you know the better job you can have and the better job you get, you can have a huge salary. This way you can secure your family's financial future.

4 kommenttia:

  1. I agree with you, because the things I have learned have also made me the way I am. But I don't think that your salary is the most important thing.
    Valtteri

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I agree that salary ain't the most important thing, but it has a huge role in everybody's life.

      Poista
  2. Yeah salary is big part of life thease days.. Knowledge and education are really powerfull tools to get your career going up like a rocket

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sure, we need money to survive but what about other important aspects of knowledge than just being a means to earn money?

    VastaaPoista